- These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Play and Like’s Website, located at MAH Healthcare’s Website.
- By accessing this Website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use this Website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Unless otherwise stated, MAH Healthcare and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MAH Healthcare’ Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may access this from MAH Healthcare for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- Republish material from MAH Healthcare
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from MAH Healthcare
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from MAH Healthcare
- Redistribute content from MAH Healthcare
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MAH Healthcare shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of this Website.
- MAH Healthcare reserves the right to monitor and remove any content which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to use the Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Content uploaded by you does not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Contents do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- You will not upload content to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. Hyperlinking to our Content:
5.1 The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- a) Government agencies;
- b) Search engines;
- c) News organizations;
- d) Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- e) Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website by MAH Healthcare.
5.2 No use of MAH Healthcare’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
5.3 iFrames: Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
6. Content Liability
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
7. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
8. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
9. We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
10.1 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
10.2 The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
10.3 As long as the Website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
For any queries, contact email@example.com