1. Collection and Use of Information
1.1) Personal Information
- We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Your Profile Information. When you register on the Website, you give us information including your username, date of birth (where applicable), email address and/or telephone number, and any other information you disclose in your user profile.
- Information from Third-Parties. You may choose to share certain data with us from third parties or through your use of the Website, we may collect such third party data automatically. We have set out further detail on the information we receive from third parties below.
- Business Partners: If you choose to register to use the Website using your social network account details (e.g., Facebook, Google), you will provide us or allow your social network to provide us with your username and public profile. We will likewise share certain information with your social networks such as your app ID, access token, and the referring URL.
1.2) Non-personal Information
- We may collect the following non-personal information:
- User Content and Behavioral Information. We process the content you generate on the Website, including preferences you set (such as choice of language), photographs and videos you upload and comments you make, and information regarding your use of the Website.
- Technical Information we collect about you. We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Website including when you are using the App without an account. Such information includes your IP address, browsing history (i.e. the content you have viewed on the Website), model of your device, the device system, network type, and operating system, etc.
1.3) Examples of how we may use your information
- To better understand customer behavior, customer interest, and other trends among our users and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- Provide you with user support;
- Personalize the content you receive and provide you with tailored content that will be of interest to you;
- Enable you to share User Content and interact with other users;
- To help us detect and combat abuse, harmful activity, fraud, spam, and illegal activity on the Website;
- Ensure your safety and security including reviewing user content.
- Ensure content is presented most effectively for you and your device
- Improve, promote and develop the Website
- Carry out data analysis and test the Website to ensure its stability and security;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website;
- To ensure that you are old enough to use our Website (as required by law);
- Provide you with location-based services (where those services are available in your jurisdiction);
- Enforce our terms, conditions, and policies;
- Administer the Website including troubleshooting.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
2.1) Third parties we may share your data with:
- Business Partners: If you choose to register to use the Website using your social network account details (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google), you will provide us or allow your social network to provide us with your username and public profile. We will likewise share certain information with the relevant social network such as your app ID, access token, and the referring URL. Where you opt to share content on social media Websites, the video, username, and accompanying text will be shared on that Website or, in the case of sharing via instant messaging Websites such as Whatsapp, a link to the content will be shared.
- Analytics providers: We use analytics providers to help us in the optimization and improvement of the Website.
- Our Corporate Group: We may also share your information with other members, subsidiaries, or affiliates of our corporate group, to provide the Website including improving and optimizing the Website, preventing illegal use and supporting users.
- Law Enforcement: We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organizations if legally required to do so, or if such use is reasonably necessary.
- Public Profiles: Please note that if your profile is public, your content will be visible to anyone on the Website and may also be accessed or shared by your friends and followers as well as third parties such as search engines, content aggregators and news sites.
- if we sell or buy any business or assets (whether a result of the liquidation, bankruptcy or otherwise), in which case we will disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we sell, buy, merge, are acquired by, or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
3. Third Party
- MAH Healthcare may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. When you click on links of third parties on the Website, you may leave the Website. Data collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
- This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from the Website. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third-party websites does not imply endorsement of such third party.
- The data that you transfer and share through MAH Healthcare may be intercepted, collected, used and disclosed by third parties. We are not responsible for any interception, collection, use, and disclosure of your information by any third party. Please choose other ways to transfer and share if you have higher security requirements.
4. Users with Whom You Share Your Information
- We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other users using MAH Healthcare or how other users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of our security measures.
- We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your data with. We cannot, and do not, control the data you share with other users using MAH Healthcare or how other users will use or share such data. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of our security measures.
5. Protection of Data
- We take the security of your data very seriously. MAH Healthcare is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information are absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
- When you use MAH Healthcare, the data and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by them. You are responsible for the information you choose to share or submit in these instances.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of this Policy or abuse of MAH Healthcare Website, please contact us at contact@…..
7. Changes to this Policy